Thursday, February 5, 2009

Two Peas Videos and Congrats to Lori

First - congrats to Lori on her wonderful baby news. And now I guess we will have to wait until an ultrasound to know if Max will be having a baby brother or sister. Any guesses! I'm not going to guess right now - although I am leaning towards a girl but that is not my official guess!

Anyway - I have always gone to Twopeasinabucket.com to get quotes and ideas, etc. However today I realized that they have videos of different things. If you go to their web site - on the tool bar is the word education - click on it and then you will find various "classes" you can attend by watching the video. They have some on scrapbooking, card making, using photoshop elements, etc. Any some of them are monthly classes. They are fun - some new ideas. I can't believe I haven't noticed that before. I guess it was one of my duh! moments.
--Kathy

No comments: